ESSIFON GROUP
About Us

Essifon product focuses its attention in producing good and quality healthy product for the interest of our consumers.eg: Essifon Wheat varieties; The Health benefits of wheat depends on the form in which you consume it.while whole wheat is extremely nutritious,the benefit of wheat are reduced if you eat bleached white flour which is obtained by processing after only 60% extraction; you see this in noodles, bread, and pasta , as well as in baked goods like rolls,biscuits and cookies.

In these food 40% of the Original wheat grain was removed,and you get only the remaining 60% .Usually the 40% that is removed-the outer brown layer-contains the highly nutritious bran and the germ of the wheat grain.in the process of making 60% abstraction flour,more than half of the vitamin B1,B2,B3,E , calcium,phosphorus,folic acid,copper,zinc,iron, and fiber are lost. If you buy 100% Essifon whole wheat products,you are assured of the Nutritions of the bran and germ, as well as the endosperm .

Our Semolina also is a wheat grains with very low salt contents, together with Essifon Spices which have very low quantity of salt and natural ingredients .

For the benefit of all happy consumers, refer shop owner to us.

Produced in Germany for those that like the Tropical tast!.

Review

Average rating

0.0 / 5

Rating breakdown

5
0
4
0
3
0
2
0
1
0

Submit your review


Subject
Rating
Comments
Share
Contact Info
Contact Us
Please Upgrade Your Account to View the Content.
Location Map   
Claim The Listing
Submit Claim